Helping You Navigate Today's Complex Legal and Real Estate World.
Sound Legal Counsel for Arizona Businesses and Individuals.
Patrick R. MacQueen is an attorney providing sophisticated and high quality legal services at the Arizona law firm of Mack Watson & Stratman, PLC. Patrick focuses his practice in the following areas:
Patrick has a big picture approach that allows him to provide sound, cost-effective legal counsel to Arizona entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals. In addition, because Patrick worked at one of the largest law firms in the Southwest, clients are able to capitalize on his big firm know how.
If you would like more information about Patrick MacQueen, the legal services of Mack Watson & Stratman, PLC, or have any other questions, please click below and fill out the form or call Patrick directly at 602-687-6907. Be sure to click the submit button. You can expect a timely response.
Estate Planning for Young Families
Foreclosures, Deeds in Lieu, Distressed Property, Deficiency Suits
Business/Real Estate/Tort Litigation
Professional Liability Litigation and Risk Reduction
Real Estate and Business Transactions
Big Picture Approach
Because of his big picture approach, Patrick was able to:
- Assist several rock and reality television star with various Arizona real estate and collection related issues
- Part of 2-attorney trial team that successfully defended real estate brokerage in 4-day trial involving fraud, misrepresentation, and breach of contract claims
- Represent the Manager of a Major League baseball team in spring training related lease disputes
- Negotiate the purchase, sale, and loan documentation for a former NFL star’s acquisition of a mixed martial arts facility
- Convince numerous Arizona lenders to walk-away from millions in deficiency liability
- Represent a Fortune 100 company in the acquisition of $150 million mixed-use project
- Obtain settlement from several automobile dealerships on claims for fraud and consumer fraud claims
Patrick’s big firm experience and small firm attentiveness has been recognized by clients and non-clients alike:
- Patrick was recently nominated as a “Rising Star” to the Southwest Super Lawyers List (2012 and 2013)
- Patrick recently obtained an “Excellent” attorney rating from avvo.com
- Patrick appeared on Channel 12 (Phoenix, Arizona) to provide solutions to Arizona’s mortgage crisis
- A national medical device supplier retained Patrick’s services to pursue fraud claims
Feel free to contact Patrick by using the form contained on this page or by calling 602-687-6907. Please note, the information provided on this website is provided for informational purposes only and it should not be relied upon as legal advice. Nor is the information intended to create or promote an attorney-client relationship.
Transmission of information to Patrick MacQueen or anyone else at Mack Watson & Stratman, PLC, through this web site is not intended to create, and its receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship with Patrick MacQueen, Mack Watson & Stratman, PLC, or any of its personnel. If you elect to communicate with the Patrick MacQueen or anyone else at Mack Watson & Stratman, PLC, through this web site, do not transmit any information about any matter that may involve you until the firm has agreed to represent you, and you have received written confirmation of this representation in the form of an engagement letter.